Thursday, August 18, 2011

New Downloadable Forms

Hi Everyone!
Here are some teacher planner forms to download.
You may or may not know that I have been a homeschool mom for over 14 years (my daughter is a senior in HS this year). .
As a homeschool mom, you find you need many resources and don't have time to create forms and those resources so you search feverishly on the internet, just to end up wasting more time.

So I thought I would start sharing forms I've used for years and some I recently created because I am starting over with homeschooling our son who is only 4yr old and started Prek-4 this month.

So you will see more forms and freebies on my site that are not just "blog design" related. Please feel free to share this info on your blog to refer them back to my blog to download forms for free.

 For the Word File - http://www.mediafire.com/?snakfidad941dds
*this file is able to be edited.

For the PDF File -  http://www.mediafire.com/?wo7dxw1ujb9d48z
*the pdf file has blank areas for subjects, name and grade. 

No comments:

Post a Comment