If you have purchased a Pre-Made Template from me, you will need to follow these installation instructions.
1. Download the .xml file from your purchase and save to your desktop. *I recommend you saving to your own box.com or dropbox.com account (free) to save your purchased templates for future use in case your computer ever crashes.
2. Open your Blogger Dashboard - back office (admin area). Choose your blog.
3. Using the new interface, click TEMPLATE on left hand sidebar.
4. In the top right corner, you will see "BACKUP/RESTORE" button. Click to open pop-up window.
5. Choose "Upload a template from a file on your hard drive" and click the UPLOAD button. Choose the file you want to upload. It must be a .XML file
6. Click UPLOAD button.
7. CONFIRM and SAVE.
You will now see your new template installed and you can now customize.
1. Stay in the TEMPLATE screen and choose 'CUSTOMIZE" button under the Sample Window of your blog.
This will open the new Blogger Template Designer.
Go to :
ADVANCED tab to change your Fonts, Sizes, Colors, and more.