Sunday, June 3, 2012

Is Your Blog or Facebook Ready for Summer??

Is your blog ready for summer?
How about a SPECIAL DISCOUNT for a UPDATED BLOG or NEW BLOG!?!?!

I'm excited to finally have updated the store to reflect the new name!!
JenWrightDesigns.com is the home of my scrapbook blog and JenWrightDesigns.com - Design Services will be this blog for blog/design services as they were with TheBlogCafe.org.

I will be retiring TheBlogCafe.org and the new name will just be JenWrightDesigns  You will be able to find me through my main blog and here.

I am going to be adding a "Store" that will carry both designs and scrapbook supplies.  We currently have a business called Peas & Pickles Supply (www.peasandpicklessupply.com) where you are able to find all our products we have for sale at this time, so please stop by!

I'm hoping to close eBay and etsy stores and just host in one place on JenWrightDesigns.com for a one-stop shop!  In doing this, I can lower my prices (because of etsy and ebay fees) and also offer more repeat customer discounts. YAY!

Check out my portfolio to see some latest work I've been doing!

GIVEAWAY | CELEBRATE SUMMER
To celebrate summer and my new look, I'm offering a 10% off all orders in JUNE!!!! over $25.

So tell your friends, share on facebook, twitter.
*all photos are allowed to be pinned on pinterest.

Do you need a Facebook Cover/Avatar update?

This is a Facebook Cover (with space for Avatar/profile photo)
This client wanted her blog and facebook cover to match....
This is here Blog Header (notice avatar type photo on left)
Maybe you don't have a blog but love Facebook and want to personalize it. Look no further!! We can do that!!  Check out my portfolio and my Services page for prices!

Hugs!
jenwrightdesigns@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment