Monday, December 13, 2010

Feature: Fairytale Princesses New Look!


Fairytale Princesses is getting a new "Winter" makeover (long time client) and is moving to a new chapter in their life with a new blog called "Faith, Love and Memories"...
as she works on the new blog, we designed so this new "winter" look would work for the current and new one.
This was so fun to design and actually i'm jealous. I never can seem to think of a design for my family blog as easily as I do for my clients but I guess that's as it should be.

Misty at Fairytale Princesses has been a long-time client and we changed from her summer camping theme seen below...



to her new "Winter 2010/2011" look ....
(peek at the bottom of her blog to see a glimpse of her camping theme with a twist) For all those that go peek and come back to comment that they could tell me what they saw, I will put their name in a drawing to win a free blog button of their choice. ($25 value)

MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone!!!

It's not too late to order your christmas card.
Misty turned her new blog header into her Christmas Card!!! See below...


1 comment: